infernoking42infernoking42

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Miyuki the Android Miyuki the Android

that was probably the best animation ive seen like that ever keep up the awesome work.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

lol wtf?!?!

Wrong Number Wrong Number

oh my god my ribs lol it was really funny lol imma go passout now

Zombidle Zombidle

I really love this game I've always been a really huge fan of BerzerkStudio games please don't stop making these games.

Poop Dog Poop Dog

the shit fades to fast and there should really be a double jump

Fire Element Fire Element

its really good but its a little to easy i beat it so fast got all the upgrades before the air boss it felt like the only effective weapon was the laser its was fun but it felt short i thought it was missing something like a special weapon or to change the way your shooter looked i beat every level with 100% not all in one try but like in the 2nd or 3rd i didn't think i was going to get 100% on the last level but i did at times the shooter stops shooting and you have to click again and sometimes it will freeze in one spot but im not complaining im just letting you know about the little bugs in it but next time you do a shooter game try to add a little more to it ok :) but i enjoyed it thanks for the game.

Shatter x Razeal Shatter x Razeal

Really love this, it looks incredible. I would love to see a picture that is a part 2 of this one or just another version, where the snake deep throating the one that has the 3 tentacles in her and as its deep throating her cock its tongue is going inside it. And the demon dick-girl is ramming her cock inside the others pussy filling it full of cum.

LTTP: Maiden Trials: Intro LTTP: Maiden Trials: Intro

id love to see more. Like make a whole story with this that would be great

The Catch The Catch

thats awesome i like it i laughed when i saw it because the tall guy made me think of luigi but i like it

Pelboy responds:

Haha I have to show the others this comment ^^ Luigi must have been in our heads when drawing him the first time lol :)